Financial Technologies (FT) offers diversified and specific M&A services that could be summarized as follows:
- Advisory in infragenerational business transmission
- Expert fairness opinions about business core values
- Advisory in full dismission or sale of single business units
- Venture funding
- Buy In&Outs
- Strategic Business Reports
- Strategic Business Due Diligences
- Commercial partnerships
- Industrial strategic agreements
- Strategic business relocations towards Asia
- Supervision of business development in China
- Purchase pledges
- Clustering Management in favor of Banking Institutions
FT acts as Global Coordinator along the whole executional timeline, from preliminary activities to Deal closing.
Since the very beginning of its activity, FT acts avoiding all possible conflicts of interest which may jeopardize the Deal or make it less attractive, with the purpose of remarkably reducing execution time and execution costs, as well as improving quality of advisory and convenience of the Deal terms.